Approved by the AALL Executive Board July, 1996
- To provide members and non-members with educational opportunities consistent with the AALL Mission Statement.
- To provide members with readily available, high quality and timely educational programs, publications, and services in a variety of formats, using all available and future technologies in order to enable members to remain current in the profession of law librarianship.
- To provide members with educational opportunities enabling them to meet core competencies for law librarianship.
- To provide non-members with comparable educational opportunities in our area of expertise.
- To engage in collaborative educational endeavors with for profit and not-for profit organizations, including AALL Chapters.