ARCHIVED: 1999-2000 SIS Calendar of Events
- Agenda items for Fall AALL Executive Board meeting due to HQ (approx.); (copy to Jack Bissett and Heather Simmons)
- Annual Meeting scheduling forms & information sent to SIS chairs; due Nov.. 1
- Beginning of fiscal year for SIS (6 of $12 per member goes to the SIS)Final program & workshop approvals made
- Deadline for materials to support Executive Board agenda items to be received at AALLHeadquarters
- Articles for the December issue of AALL Spectrum due to Melinda Davis
University of Tennessee Law Library
1505 W. Cumberland
Knoxville, TN 37996-1800
Phone: 423-974-6552 Fax: 423-974-6571
- AALL Executive Board Fall Meeting
- Deadline for Annual Meeting scheduling requests to arrive at Headquarters.
- Deadline to contact Pam Reisinger, Meeting Coordinator, to request meal function registration in Preliminary Program.
- Appoint a nominating committee AALL Membership Directory mailed
- Registrant Fees for meal functions listed in Preliminary Program due to Pam Reisinger, Meeting Coordinator.
- Copy deadline for AALL Annual Meeting preliminary program due to HQ
- Articles for the February issue of AALL Spectrum due to Melinda Davis
- Articles for the March issue of AALL Spectrum due to Melinda Davis
- Agenda items for Spring AALL Executive Board meeting due to HQ (approx); (copy to Jack Bissett and Heather Simmons)
- Equipment requests and Food & Beverage order forms mailed by HQ
- Articles for the April issue of AALL Spectrum due to Melinda Davis
- Submit nominations for 2000/2001 SIS Council Chair to Jack Bissett
- SIS election ballots for 2000/2001 officers should be ready to send out [please notify candidates for Vice-Chair position about leadership training in July -- they should try to make travel plans that allow the winner to attend]
March 2 - 4
- AALL Finance and Budget meeting
- Deadline for materials to support Executive Board agenda items to be received at AALL Headquarters
- Articles for the May issue of AALL Spectrum due to Melinda Davis
- AALL Executive Board Spring Meeting
- Audio/Visual Request Forms, Speaking Commitment and Copyright Forms due to Headquarters.
- Deadline for signing up for space in AALL Activities Area at Annual Meeting
- Articles for the June issue of AALL Spectrum due to Melinda Davis
- Ballot for 2000/2001 SIS Council Chair due to Jack Bissett.
- Deadline for revisions to final program for AALL Annual Meeting
- SIS Biography Form mailed out by HQ (see SIS Handbook, Appendix VI)
- Update SIS History and send to Jack Bissett
- Notify Jack Bissett and HQ of SIS election results; SIS Handbook revisions due to HQ by Jack Bissett
- Deadline for food and beverage orders to Pam Reisinger, Meeting Coordinator.
- Agenda Items for summer AALL Executive Board Meetings due to Headquarters
- Articles for the July issue of AALL Spectrum due to Melinda Davis
- CONELL coordinators will ask for name of SIS representative to meet new members (often this is current SIS chair, as incoming Chair and Vice-Chair should attend Leadership Training during same time period)
- Agenda items for Summer AALL Executive Board meeting due to HQ (approx.) (copy to Jack Bissett and Heather Simmons)
- SIS Biography Forms due to Headquarters.
- SIS Annual Reports due to HQ and LLJ Editor (should be prepared by 1999/2000 SIS Chair)
- AALL Annual Meeting, Philadelphia
- SIS Representative at CONELL Marketplace
- SIS Leadership Training (incoming chair must attend; incoming vice-chair encouraged to attend)
- SIS Council Meeting (current chair must attend; incoming chair encouraged to attend)
Send all SIS archives to AALL Archives, forwarding still-active items to new chair