September 21, 2000
"Foreign and Comparative Law Research," a moderated listserv discussion, will begin Monday, September 25, 2000. Join your colleagues and discussion leader Christine Corcos (Director of the Law Library and Associate Professor of Law, Louisiana State University) for 12 days of lively discussion on the hot topics in Foreign, Comparative and International Law.
Express your thoughts and find out what your colleagues are thinking about topics such as:
- Where will the new wave of FCIL librarians come from?
- How do we get into the classroom to teach legal research?
- How do we balance electronic and manual sources, given budget and space constraints?
- How do we teach foreign students American legal research?
- How do we present/publish FCIL legal research guides?
To sign up and make sure you are included in this discussion, visit AALLNET at
This listserv discussion is another AALL Professional Development opportunity.