June 19, 2003
Over the past several weeks, the 2003 Annual Meeting Program Committee has identified “10 Ways to Maximize Your Annual Meeting Experience” to assist you in making the most of your attendance at the 96th AALL Annual Meeting and Conference July 12-16 in Seattle at the Washington State Convention and Trade Center. As you make your final preparation for the Annual Meeting, here is a recap of our suggestions:
- Attend outstanding educational programs.
- Find the new employee you’ve been looking for.
- Catch a quick program (new 30 minute programs).
- Leverage your skills (share ideas with colleagues).
- Take advantage of the exhibit hall.
Don’t reinvent the wheel (learn from someone else’s experience).
- Visit other libraries.
- Take time to network.
- Catch a glimpse of the future.
- Hear dynamic keynote speakers.
AALL invites you to maximize you’re your conference experience by exploring the wide array of educational programs, workshops, meetings, networking opportunities and social events scheduled during the 2003 Annual Meeting. See you in Seattle!
The 2003 AMPC members are Tom French, Lyonette Louis-Jacques, Betty Roeske, Brian Striman, Kay Moller Todd, Karen Westwood, Gail Warren (ex-officio) and Ruth J. Hill (Chair).