Tuesday, June 3, 2008
I am pleased to announce that the 2008 AALL Nominations Committee presents the following slate of candidates. The election will be held November 3 - December 1, 2008, and successful candidates will begin their terms of office in July 2009.
- Joyce Janto, Deputy Director of the Law Library, University of Richmond School of Law, Richmond, VA
- Nancy Johnson, Law Librarian and Professor of Law, Georgia State University College of Law Library, Atlanta, GA
Executive Board Member
- Beth DiFelice, Assistant Director and Head of Public Services, Arizona State University, Ross-Blakley Law Library, Tempe, AZ
- John Edwards, Associate Dean for Information Resources and Technology and Professor of Law, Drake University Law Library, Des Moines, IA
- Marcus Hochstetler, Law Librarian and Director, King County Law Library, Seattle, WA
- Janet McKinney, Computer Services Librarian, Shook, Hardy & Bacon LLP, Kansas City, MO
Come "Meet the Candidates" during an informal session at the 2008 Annual Meeting in Portland on Tuesday, July 15, from 1:30-2:30 p.m. in the Exhibit Hall at the AALL Member Services Booth.
In the fall, biographies and statements of all Executive Board candidates will be posted on AALLNET. This information will be published in a future issue of Law Library Journal.
Congratulations to all of our candidates!
Thanks for the excellent work and contributions of the 2008 Nominations Committee: Chair Mary Kay Jung and committee members Alison Alifano, Sharon Blackburn, Karl Gruben, Sandra Marz, Carol Avery Nicholson, and Donna Williams.
Ann T. Fressenden