Obtain expert guidance with these Oceana/AALL texts.
Around the world, savvy professionals turn to their local law librarians for advice in researching legal materials. Now, Oceana and the American Association of Law Libraries (AALL), the largest law library association in the world, have joined forces to help you with these texts.
Teams of experienced law librarians and practitioners have given you their best advice on where to start and how to find what you need.
The series includes:
- Introduction to Foreign Legal Systems
- Introduction to International Business Law
- Introduction to International Organizations
- Introduction to Transnational Legal Transactions
- Contemporary Practice of International Law
This publication is out of print.