- To promote collaboration, resource sharing and best practices among
Federal Law Libraries.
- To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and information on, and
to represent its members' interests and concerns within AALL.
- To develop and increase the effectiveness of Federal Law
- To foster cooperation among Federal Law Libraries.
- To provide for the further continuing education of Federal Law
- To promote the professional development, recruitment and social
interests of Federal Law Librarians.
Join the Caucus
The caucus was formed as the result of a meeting of Federal law
librarians at the 2006 AALL conference in St. Louis. The caucus is open to
librarians from all types of federal law libraries, including but not
limited to: the Department of Justice, federal agencies, the legislative branch, and the federal
judiciary. To join the Caucus and listserv, contact Jennifer McMahan.