Benefits of ALLUNY membership include:
- Meeting members from state, federal, court, academic, special, and private law libraries, as well as library science students
- Annual meetings with a chance to see new products and services
- The ALLUNY Membership Directory is available online to ALLUNY members only. (If you are an ALLUNY member and have difficulty accessing the Directory, please e-mail Nancy Babb at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.)
- ALLUNY Newsletter
- Grants to support attendance at ALLUNY meetings and AALL conferences
- Special student memberships
- ALLUNY listserv
- Informal help with difficult reference questions and filling interlibrary loans
- Opportunities to talk and meet with a great group of colleagues who willingly share information about legal research
- Tours of members’ libraries and vendors’ facilities
- Members-only resources online, including directory, photos, electronic archives, presentations, survey results
- More reasons: Why Join ALLUNY?
Membership is open to all individuals employed within a law library or law section of a general library (active membership), as well as those expressing interest in law libraries (associate membership). Students enrolled in a Graduate School of Library Science are most welcome to join (student membership). Membership includes the newsletter subscription.
Questions about membership? Please contact Nancy Babb, Membership Chair, email@example.com.