The AzALL-List is a closed, unmoderated discussion list for AzALL members. Non-members with special circumstances (e.g., AALL committee members that wish to post to the list from time to time) must request subscription to the list from the AzALL Chapter President.
The list should serve as an informal means of communication and information exchange among members. Areas of discussion could include:
- reference queries
- notification of court rules changes, etc.
- news regarding changes in local sources of information (e.g. change of hours, lending policies)
- local ILL requests between member institutions
- sharing of new Internet sites of potential interest to members
- discussion of new resources or the current literature in the field
- local job announcements (detailed information also may be included on the Jobs page)
- local workshops/CLE events that may interest members
- information relating to AzALL programs and meetings
To unsubscribe, contact Listserv Manager.