Union List Committee
Stacey Pilson, Co-Chair
Chadbourne & Parke LLP
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10012
Sarah Kagen, Co-Chair
Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy LLP
1 Chase Manhattan Plaza
New York, NY 10005
To produce the LLAGNY Union List of Serials.
- Every other year, biennially, the entire membership is surveyed for participation in the upcoming Union List. Information regarding each participant (address, telephone number, ILL contact, etc.) is compiled and entered online for inclusion in the Union List.
- The committee also compiles a list of newly published legal journals, loose-leafs, statutes, etc. for inclusion in the Union List. Title changes and discontinuations are also obtained. New and updated titles are entered online.
- The vendor chosen to update the Union List generates the various checklists (new titles, existing holding, statutes, etc.), which are mailed to all participants. The participant enters or updates their library's holdings and returns the checklists to the committee.
- The data entry is done by the vendor with whom LLAGNY has contracted to produce the book. After the committee edits and proofs all pages, a camera-ready copy of the new books is sent to a local printer. The completed books are then mailed to the members who have ordered them.
- Union List order forms, in addition to being mailed to all participants, run in all current issues of Law Lines.
- Advertisements for the publication will be solicited by the Advertising Committee.