Online Discussion Forum
The LLAGNY discussion forum is hosted by the American Association of Law Libraries (AALL) using "Lyris ListManager" software.
How to subscribe: (referring to the graphic below may help)
- Go to http://share.aallnet.org/read/.
- You'll see a list of the AALL discussion forums there. Find LLAGNY on the list and click on "subscribe" in the right column (it doesn't look like a link, but it is).
- This brings you to a form to log in (or to create an account if you don't already have one). Once you fill in the required information, be sure to click the SUBSCRIBE button at the bottom to add LLAGNY to your account.
- After you've logged in, you can adjust your subscription settings, view/search the archives or even post messages using the Web interface. You might want to save http://share.aallnet.org/read/ as a "bookmark" or "favorite" in your Web browser so you can easily return to this page as needed.
How to post:
- Once you've subscribed to the discussion list, you can post messages to the list by sending them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further help: extensive documentation on using the Web interface for the LLAGNY discussion list can be found at http://www.lyris.com/help/lm_help/8.95/index_h1.html?read.html or by clicking on the ? icon in the upper right corner of any of the discussion list Web interface pages.
Viewing the listserv's archives:
The LLAGNY discussion list archives can be accessed at http://share.aallnet.org/read/?forum=llagny.
To Report Problems with the List: Email J. Saxon