Head of Reference, University of Wisconsin Law Library
The University of Wisconsin Law Library invites applications for the position of Head of Reference. The Head of Reference is responsible for overseeing the reference and instructional service programs of the Law Library. The position directly supervises four reference librarians.
A full position description with application instructions is available at http://www.ohr.wisc.edu/Weblisting/External/PVLSummaryApply.aspx?pvl_num=88230.
Library Research Associate, Quarles & Brady LLP
Department: Library & Research Services
* Fulfill document delivery requests for court documents, laws, and articles.
* Locate and provide research materials from internal and external sources.
* Provide research and reference support under the direction of Research Librarians.
* Create and manage distribution lists and route print and electronic current awareness materials.
* Maintain print collection.
* Process library mail, perform serials check-in, and review invoices for centralized processing.
* Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years library experience or current MLS candidate
* Law firm or legal experience preferred
* Bachelors degree required; MLS beneficial but not required
* Strong attention to detail and strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong sense of client service and a commitment to being part of an integrated team.
* Ability to work independently and to prioritize and multi-task to complete projects effectively and efficiently.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office required; experience with electronic research tools preferred
This is a 30 - 40 hour work week, morning hours, Monday through Friday, agency payroll position. Please send your resume to: Lynn Dilts Hill, Manager of Library & Research Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact the Job Placement Chair.