Part-time Research Assistant, Michael Best. The Research Assistant will work
20-25 hours per week, providing reference support and technical services as a
part of the Information & Research Services team. This is an excellent
opportunity to work a flexible schedule and gain valuable law firm experience.
* Fulfill requests for court documents, case law, and articles.
* Manage distribution lists and route print and electronic materials to the firm's professionals.
* Maintain the firm's print collection.
* Process library mail, check in materials, and review invoices for centralized processing.
* Provide research and reference support to the Information & Research Services team.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Ability to thrive in a team environment.
* Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of library experience. Law firm or legal experience is preferred, but we will consider current M.L.S. candidates.
* Bachelor's degree required.
Interested applicants should apply directly at http://careers.michaelbest.com/viSelfApply/viRecruitSelfApply/ReDefault.aspx?FilterREID=4&FilterJobCategoryID=18&FilterJobID=123.
Part Time Law Library Assistant, Marquette University Law School.