Research Instruction Program
Announcing the LLNE
LEGAL RESEARCH INSTRUCTION PROGRAM
Six weeks of hands-on instruction in the basic skills and materials of legal research, taught by experienced law librarians from the membership of the Law Librarians of New England (LLNE).
Days: Six Wednesday Evenings
Dates: March 13, 2013 to April 17, 2013
Times: 5:45 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Harvard Law School Library
1545 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02138-2903
Topics covered include:
- What is Law? – What is Legal Research?
- Basic Legal Research Finding Aids and other Secondary Sources
- The Importance of Cases, Court Structure, and Digests
- Statutes & Legislative History
- Administrative Law
- Transactional Law Documents
- Strategy or Putting it all Together
Course fee: $150
Registration deadline, Monday, March 4, 2013
Registration form is available in PDF or Word format.
A detailed course syllabus is available on the LLNE web site.