Introduction to Legal Research Course
offered by LLNE consists of six weeks of hands-on instruction in the
basic skills and materials of legal research, taught by experienced law
librarians from the membership of LLNE (Law Librarians of New England).
- What is Law? – What is Legal Research?
- Basic Legal Research Finding Aids and other Secondary Sources
- The Importance of Cases, Court Structure, and Digests
- Statutes & Legislative History
- Administrative Law
- Transactional Law Documents
- Strategy or Putting it all Together