Member Bibliography: Submission Guidelines
Have you delivered a noteworthy presentation or had your work published in a journal, law review, book, book chapter or on SSRN, BePress or other scholarly repository in the past ten years? If so, the LLNE Public Relations Committee wants to hear from you. In an effort to publicize member accomplishments, the Committee is compiling a bibliography of LLNE member publications and presentations which will be posted on the LLNE website and featured at the events table at AALL meetings. If you don't have anything to submit this time around, fear not - the bibliography will be updated annually.
- Articles & Books: law or library related works that appeared in professional journals, law reviews, books & book chapters, within the last ten years.
- Presentations: we're interested in presentations delivered at AALL or any other professional legal or library organization, within the last ten years.
- Citations should conform to The Bluebook. For matters not covered in The Bluebook, use The Chicago Manual of Style.
- Microsoft Word format is preferred.
- Annotations of no more than 50 words are encouraged but not required.
- Please submit entries to Jeanie Fallon, Public Relations Chair, email@example.com Submission deadline is July 7, 2010.