Mid-America Law Library Consortium (MALLCO)
UALR Bowen School of Law Library
1203 McMath Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72202
- ABA and Additional Survey results shared with members.
- Salary Survey results shared with members.
- MALLCO subscription to Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals started.
- MALLCO Collection and Technology Survey results shared with members. All 22 member libraries participated.
- National Business Institute (NBI) offers discount to MALLCO.
- October 15: MALLCO Board meets at MAALL in Iowa City, Iowa.
- Lee Peoples elected Vice President/President Elect for 2011-2012.
- MALLCO reaffirms ILL Agreement.
- October 15: MAALL program "MALLCO Update" presented by Susan Goldner.
- Four Chicago law libraries join MALLCO: Chicago-Kent, DePaul, John Marshall and Loyola Chicago.
- MALLCO receives discount for Cassidy Cataloging records for LoisLaw/Aspen treatises.
- MALLCO receives discounts from H.W. Wilson.
- General discussion list (MALLCO-L) created for all those at MALLCO member libraries.
- MALLCO receives discount from Justis Publishing
- July 10: MALLCO Board Meeting at AALL in Denver.
- MALLCO receives discount for Digital Commons and Selected Works from bepress.
- MALLCO endorses ILCOC Statement on the Global Economic Crisis.
- MALLCO libraries participate in discount purchase of LoisLaw databases: National Primary, Treatise Collection, and Missouri Bar.
- May 28: bepress webinar on Digital Commons.
- MALLCO renews contract with YBP for three years.
- MALLCO libraries join group purchase of Fastcase National Premium Package.
- April 1: New MALLCO web site opens.
- April 16: MALLCO Board Meeting via conference call.
- MALLCO libraries join group purchase of LibGuides.
- Liz Glankler, Saint Louis University, Omer Poos Law Library, becomes the webmaster for MALLCO.
- January 1: Susan Goldner at the UALR Bowen School of Law Library is now executive director of MALLCO. She serves MALLCO half-time while also serving as her library’s Information Services Librarian half-time.
- January 8: MALLCO Board Meeting at AALS in New Orleans.