Mid-America Law Library Consortium (MALLCO)
UALR Bowen School of Law Library
1203 McMath Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72202
MALLCO News - 2011
- Fall ABA, Additional and Salary surveys distributed to members.
- Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals subscription moves to HeinOnline.
- New offers and trials from CQ Press, Cambridge University Press, Oxford University Press, and Springshare.
- November 3: Board Meeting at MAALL in Lawrence, Kansas.
- Joe Custer elected secretary for 2012/2013
- November 3: Interest group and topical roundtables for all members during a Preconference, immediately before MAALL/SWALL Annual Meeting in Lawrence, Kansas.
- MALLCO sponsored the MAALL/SWALL dinner speaker, Professor Marianne Wesson.
- Fifteen Members Sign State Statutory Code Sharing Agreement.
- July 23: Board met in Philadelphia during AALL.
- Board Approved State Statutory Code Sharing Agreement.
- June 10: Board phone discussion about space planning and metrics.
- MALLCO received discounts for MOML.
- May 13: Board phone discussion about budgets and staffing.
- Inventory of library state code subscriptions compiled.
- April 15: Board meeting held by phone.
- Executive Director review process approved.
- April 6: WorldCat Collection Analysis webinar held.
- MALLCO received discounts on Retro Databases from H.W. Wilson.
- MALLCO received discounts on Oxford Digital Reference Shelf and Oxford Scholarship Online.
- Febrary 9: WorldCat Collection Analysis Webinar held.
- January 7: Board Meeting at AALS in San Francisco.
- Three committees formed: Personnel Committee, Strategic Planning Committee and E-Resources Committee.