Mid-America Law Library Consortium (MALLCO)
UALR Bowen School of Law Library
1203 McMath Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72202
MALLCO News - 2012
- 2012 Collection Survey results with 2008 and 2010 aggregation distributed to members.
- Annual ABA, Additional and Salary Survey results distributed to members.
- October 25: Six MALLCO Roundtables held in St. Louis before the MAALL Annual Meeting. The Roundtables were meetings of the four Interest Groups, plus separate roundtables on eBooks and Institutional Repositories.
- October 26: Board Meeting at MAALL in St. Louis.
- Three officers elected: Joe Custer (Saint Louis) Vice President, President Elect; Rhonda Schwartz (North Dakota) Secretary; Joyce McRae Pearson (Kansas) Treasurer.
- Rick Ducey (Tulsa), longtime MALLCO Board Member, retired.
- University of Cincinnati, Robert S. Marx Law Library joins MALLCO
- July 21: Board Meeting at AALL in Boston.
- Subscriptions started with ALM, Gale, IP-Watch, and Leadership Directories.
- June 1: Phone discussion about the future of law libraries and more.
- Marquette University, Eckstein Law Library joins MALLCO.
- Four Interest Groups formed: Acquisitions & Collection Development, Interlibrary Loan, Reference & Faculty Services, and Web & Technology
- Four Interest Groups formed. Membership is open to all those who work at MALLCO libraries.
- April 13: Phone Board Meeting
- Resa Kerns, Univ. of Missouri-Columbia, becomes MALLCO Webmaster.
- New offers and trials from ALM and IP-Watch.
- February 16: YBPwebinar on e-books.
- Model Survey Committee formed.
- January 6: Board Meeting at AALS in Washington D.C.
- New offers and trials from ALM, Gale, Justis, Leadership Directories and Springshare.