Mid-America Law Library Consortium (MALLCO)
UALR Bowen School of Law Library
1203 McMath Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72202
MALLCO News - 2013
- Annual ABA, Additional and Salary Surveys distributed to members.
- University of Memphis Law Library joins MALLCO
- October 17: Series of Interest Group Roundtables in Omaha (see description)
- October 18: Board Meeting at MAALL in Omaha
- October 18: Board Dinner in Omaha
- Indiana Tech Law Library joins MALLCO as 25th member.
- Model Student Survey Instrument made available to members.
- July 13: Board meeting at AALL in Seattle.
- Collaborative Print Committee formed.
- Board member, John Austin (NIU), retires.
- June 19: Phone discussion on budgets, collections, staff and more.
- Board members retire: June Stewart (UALR) and Julia Wentz (Loyala Chicago).
- April 19: Board Meeting conference call.
- University of Tennessee Joel E. Katz Law Library joins MALLCO.
- Ebooks Committee is formed.
- January 5: Board Meeting at AALS in New Orleans.
- Institutional Repository Interest Group formed.