Law Library Clerk/Loose-Leaf Filer; LAC Group; Los Angeles
LAC Group seeks an experienced, part-time, Law Library Clerk/Loose-Leaf Filer on behalf of our client, a prestigious global law firm located in Los Angeles, CA.
- Organize and file all loose-leaf supplements (e.g. CCH, BNA, Lexis, RIA, West, DJ, etc.) pocket parts, newsletters, journals and periodicals;
- General clerical tasks (e.g. bar-coding, re-shelving) related to managing physical collections;
- Helping law firm patrons and attorneys with requests and pointing them to the right information;
- Sorting and checking in mail
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution;
- Minimum 1-2 years of law firm experience performing required duties;
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced legal environment;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Client-focused service orientation
For immediate consideration, please apply at: http://goo.gl/qlZJYM
To view all positions, follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/LAC_Jobs
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.