Business Research Librarian; Special Counsel Information Governance; Los Angeles
Special Counsel Information Governance is seeking candidates for a Business Research Librarian in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, detail-orientated with strong research and project management skills.
The Business Research Librarian should be comfortable working with and presenting to attorneys and have a strong legal services knowledge base.
- Initiates and executes strategic projects to meet marketing and practice development objectives.
- Presents information, materials and updates to firm leadership team.
- Analyzes and researches business trends and provides competitive market strategy recommendations.
- Partners with leadership and advisors to identify and develop new opportunities.
- Writes and maintains market summaries, statistical reports and other relevant documents.
- Maintains tight project management timelines and priorities.
- Maintains positive working relationships while working to meet overall business objectives.
- Stays abreast of industry changes.
- Travels as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree preferred (MLS, MBA, JD, etc.)
- Interest and experience in market research and strategy.
- Law firm experience preferred.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, analytical skills and organization skills.
- Experience with software applications including LexisNexis, Capital IQ and MS office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please forward your resume to Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Please also visit
specialcounsel.com\IG for other career opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.