Knowledge Manager; Special Counsel Information Governance; Los Angeles
Special Counsel Information Governance is seeking candidates for a Knowledge Manager job with the Information Services group of our client, a national law firm in Los Angeles, CA. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated,
detail-orientated with strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Oversee the implementation of firm policies and procedures surrounding management and acquisition of content.
- Provide instruction and guidance on knowledge management topics.
- Develop, strategize and lead projects that uphold firm and industry compliance standards.
- Enhance current firm programs and technologies.
- Coordinate with multi office team to develop and standardize educational training programs.
- Manage budget and collection activities.
- Maintain knowledge management database and document information.
- BS Degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of demonstrated law or business library experience.
- Prior supervisory experience with multi office team.
- Experience in law firm environment preferred.
- Proficiency with library management systems, MS office and SharePoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please forward your resume to Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Please also visit
specialcounsel.com\IG for other career opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.