E-Resources Librarian; LAC Group; Los Angeles
LAC Group seeks an E-Resources Librarian for a full-time, ongoing position at a law firm located in West Los Angeles. This position
oversees e-resource management and administration, library accounting and invoice management, Soutron administration and the oversight of 2
- Manage the physical and electronic collection development for all office locations;
- Process all invoices and the Westlaw, Lexis, and Pacer bills;
- Supervise a staff of two of the technical services department through the daily processing of invoices and collection updates;
- Administer database content and password management;
- Administer the implementation of Soutron Library System;
- Assist in library contract negotiations, and the annual budget process;
- Train newly hired Attorneys and Paralegals as needed;
- Purchase all book requests and order annual office copies;
- Liaison directly with the Accounting Department for prompt invoice payment;
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- BA/BS Degree is required, an MLS/MLIS degree is preferred;
- 3+ years of previous library experience, preferably in the area of e-resource management;
- Previous experience working with electronic resource management and administration is required;
- Prior experience working in a law firm or corporate library environment is highly preferred;
- Previous experience working with the Soutron Library System is a plus;
- Experience working and administrating Integrated Library Systems is required;
- Background or knowledge in technical services;
- Previous experience training employees on e-resources and other library functions;
- Prior experience processing library invoices.
Apply at: http://goo.gl/mGT4Se
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including
Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions, National Libraries and prominent government agencies.