Getting to San Francisco
All major airlines fly into San Francisco International Airport, Oakland International Airport, or both.
Getting to the Hotel
- Directions (pdf)
- BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit). BART ticket machines take cash, ATM and credit cards. The minimum ticket amount when paying with ATM or credit card is $20.
- BART from SFO: Take any San Francisco bound train from the airport and disembark at the Powell Street Station in San Francisco. $8.10 one way, $16.20 round trip.
- BART from Oakland: Take the AirBART shuttle ($3.00) from the Oakland airport to the Coliseum Station. Board BART on any San Francisco bound train and disembark at the Powell Street Station in San Francisco. $3.80 one way, $7.60 round trip.
- From the BART Station at Powell Street
- Walk up Powell Street three blocks to O’Farrell Street and then turn left a block to the Hotel Nikko O’Farrell Street entrance.
- Map from BART to Hotel Nikko. (pdf)
- Airport Shuttles
- From SFO: Several shuttle companies provide service directly to Hotel Nikko San Francisco. Hotel Nikko recommends Airport Express at (415) 775-5121. All shuttles are located on the upper (departures) level of each San Francisco International Airport terminal.
- From Oakland International Airport: Direct transportation is available to Hotel Nikko San Francisco by shuttle. To arrange transportation, contact either Bayporter at (415) 467-1800 or City Express at (510) 638-8830 from the airport. Neither shuttle service will accept advance reservations or credit cards.