2013-14 WPLLA Officers
- The WPLLA-GPLLA (Western PA and Greater Philadelphia) Dinner at AALL will be at 6:30p.m. on Saturday July 13, right after the Opening Ceremony at the Tap House Grill-- 1506 Sixth Avenue Seattle, Washington 98101. Please RSVP.
- It's time to renew your WPLLA membership for 2013-2014. Click on the same link even if you are joining for the first time.
- Congratulations to Patrick Parsons, winner of this year's WPLLA scholarship contest to attend AALL. Patrick is from Pittsburgh and graduated from Pitt Law, but is now studying library science at the University of Arizona. WPLLA friends, please keep an eye out for Patrick while you're in Seattle and make him feel welcome to join you for events and meals.
- Here is the Spring 2013 WPLLA Newsletter.
Spring Cleaning Your Computer
Lincoln the Lawyer (a resource guide)
New Strategies at the Government Printing Office
and Please Just Say What You Mean (an article about reference internviews).
- The WPLLA holiday dinner and show were lots of fun.
Look at the photos.
Monthly articles about work in law libraries.
Websites of Law Library Groups
AALL Special Interest Sections.
Pennsylvania Legal Research Guides
from Jenkins Law Library
Law Librarian Blogs
portal on Justia.com