The 2012 AALL Nominations Committee
presents the following slate of candidates for the AALL Executive Board. The election will be held November 1 - November 29, 2012, and successful candidates will begin their terms of office in July 2013.
- Julie Pabarja, Research Services Manager, DLA Piper, Chicago, Illinois
- Holly M. Riccio, Library/Calendar Manager of Northern California, O'Melveny & Myers LLP, San Francisco, California
Executive Board Members
- Joan M. Bellistri, Law Librarian, Anne Arundel County Public Law Library, Anne Arundel County Circuit Court, Annapolis, Maryland
- Gail Warren, State Law Librarian, Virginia State Law Library, Richmond, Virginia
- Femi Cadmus, Edward Cornell Law Librarian and Associate Dean for Library Services, Cornell University Law Library, Ithaca, New York
- Kenneth J. Hirsh, Director of the Law Library and Information Technology, University of Cincinnati College of Law, Robert S. Marx Law Library, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Allen R. Moye, Director of the Law Library and Associate Professor of Law, DePaul University College of Law, Rinn Library, Chicago, Illinois
- Roger Vicarius Skalbeck, Associate Law Librarian, Georgetown University Law Library, Washington, D.C.
Come "Meet the Candidates
" during an informal session at the 2012 Annual Meeting in Boston
, on Monday, July 23, from 9:45-10:45 a.m. in the Exhibit Hall at the AALL Member Services Booth.
In the fall, biographies and statements of all Executive Board candidates will be posted on AALLNET.
As provided in the AALL Bylaws
, Section VI 2c, a member may also be nominated for any office by submitting to the secretary, not later than 30 days after the date of this notice, a nominating petition signed by 2 percent of the members and the nominee’s written acceptance.
Congratulations to all of our candidates!
Thanks for the excellent work and contributions of the 2012 Nominations Committee: Chair James E. Duggan; Vice Chair Catherine Lemann; and committee members Sarah G. Holterhoff, Nuchine Nobari, Raquel Ortiz, Karen Quinn, and Lyn Warmath.