I am pleased to announce that the 2013 AALL Nominations Committee presents the following slate of candidates for the AALL Executive Board. The election will be held November 1–November 29, and successful candidates will begin their terms of office in July 2014.
• Carol Bredemeyer, assistant director for faculty services, Chase College of Law Library, Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights
• Keith Ann Stiverson, director, Chicago-Kent College of Law Library, Chicago
• Katherine K. Coolidge, law librarian, Bulkley, Richardson and Gelinas, LLP, Springfield, Massachusetts
• Sarah K.C. Mauldin, director of library services, Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP, Atlanta
Executive Board Members
• John W. Adkins, director of libraries, San Diego Law Library, San Diego
• Miriam D. Childs, head of technical services, Law Library of Louisiana, New Orleans
• Tina Dumas, reference librarian, Nixon Peabody, LLP, San Francisco
• Donna Nixon, electronic resources librarian, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Come "Meet the Candidates" during an informal session at the 2013 Annual Meeting in Seattle on Monday, July 15, from 9–10 a.m. in the Exhibit Hall at the AALL Member Services Booth.
In the fall, biographies and statements of all Executive Board candidates will be posted on AALLNET.
As provided in the AALL Bylaws, Section VI 2c, a member may also be nominated for any office by submitting to the secretary, not later than 30 days after the date of this notice, a nominating petition signed by two percent of the members and the nominee’s written acceptance.
Congratulations to all of our candidates!
Thanks for the excellent work and contributions of the 2013 Nominations Committee: Chair Catherine Lemann; Vice Chair Joyce Manna Janto; and committee members Patricia E. Barbone, Lauren M. Collins, Lawrence R. Meyer, Raquel M. Ortiz, and Lyn Warmath.
Deborah L. Rusin