Sarah Mauldin - September 2009

PrintEmail

September 2009

Check Your Roster

Please visit your chapter's roster and ensure it is updated with correct information for your current officers and executive board members. The rosters are available on AALLNET. Some chapters show no information for 2009-2010.

If your chapter's roster needs to be updated, you can send the new information to Kim Rundle.

Chapter Visits

It's not too early to plan a chapter visit. Just fill out the chapter visit request form and return it to Kim Rundle. Go to the Chapter Visit page on AALLNET to find information on policies and procedures for chapter visits. I encourage all of your chapters to request a visit. Remember that AALL will pay the visitor's travel expenses, so the visit is at no or very low cost to your chapter.

AALL Board Agenda Items

If your chapter has items that you would like included on the agenda for the Fall AALL Board Meeting, now is the time to submit them. Agenda items should be submitted electronically and are due by September 28. Please consult with me before you submit an agenda item. I will be asked to explain your agenda item to the board and will need to be familiar with it.

If you have questions or concerns for the AALL Board, please let me know and I will be happy to bring them up for you.

Chapter Liability Insurance

The deadline to purchase chapter liability insurance for your chapter is right around the corner. Your check for $1.00 times the number of chapter members on October 1, 2009, along with the insurance form will be due to AALL on October 20. For more information please contact Paula Davidson, AALL's Director of Finance and Administration.

Chapter Leadership Training Materials

If you missed the Chapter Leadership Training or Roundtables at the Annual Meeting and have not gotten the handouts, please let me know and I will get them to you.

Sincerely,

Sarah Mauldin
Chapter Council President