Sarah Mauldin - May 2010

PrintEmail

May 2010

Elections

It's time to let me know who your chapter's new VP and President are if you have recently held elections. Please provide me an e-mail address for new VPs so they can be added to the C-CHPR list.

Leadership Luncheon

Incoming Presidents and VPs are invited to the Leadership Luncheon on Saturday, July 8 from 11:45 to 1:15 at the Hyatt. I will send a request for RSVPs very soon.

Chapter Leadership Training

Incoming Presidents and Vice-Presidents are invited to attend the half day Chapter leadership Training at the Annual meeting in Denver on Saturday, July 10 from 8 AM to 11:30. The Council of Chapter Presidents Business Meeting will follow the Leadership Luncheon, also on July 10 from 1:30 to 2:30 PM. Please e-mail me if you haven't already done so to let me know if you think you can attend.

Roundtables

There will be two roundtables for Chapter leaders during the Annual Meeting in Denver.

Government Relations, Monday, July 12, 5:30-6:30 PM
Meeting Management, Tuesday, July 13, 7:45-8:45 AM

Treasurer training will be virtual this year.

Chapter Biographies

Please be sure to check your Chapter Biography for accuracy on AALLNET. If you need to update your Chapter Biography, please e-mail me for the log in and password.

Annual Meeting Forms

The food and beverage order form is due on May 15. It can be emailed directly to Vanessa Castillo. Please see menus for the Colorado Convention Center and Hyatt Regency. Food and beverage guarantees with final attendance numbers will be due on June 18.

Remember that Chapters are responsible for all costs of refreshments.

Sincerely,

Sarah Mauldin
Chapter Council President