The Law Library Publication Award honors achievement in creating in-house library materials that are outstanding in quality and significance. "Creating" in-house works may include, but is not limited to, writing, compiling, editing, or designing print or non-print materials.
The deadline for Nominations is February 1 of each year.
Please email one copy or mail four copies of the nomination form and supporting documentation to:
Associate Dean for Law Library Services and Information Technology
Northern Kentucky University
Highland Heights, KY 41099
- Print Division: Library of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, Cincinnati, OH, Portraits of Justice: Judges of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Nonprint Division: Library of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, Cincinnati, OH, They Were Soldiers Once...
- Print Division: Jacob Burns Law Library, The George Washington University Law School, Washington, D.C. A Legal Miscellanea
- Nonprint Division: Library of the U.S. Courts for the Seventh Circuit, Chicago, IL, Bill's Bulletin
Mendik Library, New York Law School, New York, NY, DRAGNET
- Nonprint Division: Rutgers University Law School Library, Same-Sex Marriage: A Selective Bibliography of the Legal Literature?
- Print Division: Tarlton Law Library, Jamail Center for Legal Research, University of Texas at Austin, Roy M. Mersky: An Oral History Interview
- Nonprint Division: Law Library of Congress, Global Legal Monitor (GLM)
- Print Division: Maryland State Law Library, Maryland State Law Library Annual Report FY 2007
- Nonprint Division: Georgetown University Law Library, Georgetown Law Library Legal Research Tutorial
- Print Division: Boston College Law Library, The Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room
- Nonprint Division: University of Texas Jamail Center for Legal Research Tarlton Law Library, Current Literature Awareness Services
- Print division: Tarlton Law Library, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX Oral History Series No. 2: Harry M. Reasoner: An Oral History Interview
- Non-print division: Ross-Blakely Law Library, Sandra Day O�Connor College of Law, Arizona State University:Biotechnology & Genomics Portal
- Print division: Thomas M. Cooley Law SchooL Libraries: Thomas M. Cooley Law Libraries� Drink Container Posters
- Non-print division: King County Law Library: Without Access to Information, There is No Justice: A Documentary Video Celebrating 85 Years of Public Law Libraries in Washington
- Print division: George Washington University School of Law, Jacob Burns Law Library: The French Collection
- Non-print division: University of Denver School of Law, Westminster Law Library: Case Finding Using Reports and Digests
- Print division: Catholic University, Washington, D.C., Catholic Dimensions of Legal Study: Catholic University Law School Annotated Bibliography
- Non-print division: Suffolk University Law School Library, Boston, MA: Suffolk University Law School Library Maps
- Print Division: Law Library Of Jones, Walker, Llp
New Orleans, Louisiana
@ the Library
- Nonprint Division: Jamail Center For Legal Research
Tarlton Law Library, University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
Texas Constitutions Digitization Project
- Print Division: Heafey Law Library, Santa Clara University, "ClaraNet Postcard Series"
- Non-Print Division: Robert Crown Law Library, Stanford University, "Election 2000 Website"
- Print Division: Tarlton Law Library, "Jamail Center for Legal Research Annual Report"
- Non-Print Division: Tarlton Law Library, "Jamail Center for Legal Research Website"
- Print Division: Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld, LLP, "Orientation and Display Materials for New Lawyers"
- Non-Print Division: National Digital Law Library Program Law Library of Congress, "A Century of Lawmaking for a New Nation"
- Print Division: Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft Library, "1997 Associate Library Materials"
- Non-Print Division: Cornell Law Library, "Cornell Law Library Web Site"
- Honorable Mention: Boston College Law Library, "Law Library Services and Computing Information for Law School Faculty"
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft
- Georgetown University Law Center Library and Massachusetts Trial Court Law Libraries
- Boston College Law School Library
- Loyola Marymount University School of Law
- Emory University Law Library
- Western New England School of Law Library and Emory University Law Library
- The University of Michigan Law Library
- The Law Library of Louisiana and St. Louis University Law Library
- Case Western Reserve University Law Library
- Brigham Young University Law Library
- Duke University School of Law Library