Submitted by Amy Eaton
Approve at the Business Meeting, July 2010
Whereas the 103rd Annual Meeting and Conference of the American Association of Law Libraries, held in Denver, Colorado on July 10 to 13, 2010, was an exceptional educational and networking success, offering members, for the first time ever, virtual participation;
And whereas the success of AALL’s 103rd Annual Meeting and Conference can be attributed in large part to the contributions of many individuals and entities that gave willingly of their time, energy, resources, and support;
Therefore, be it resolved that on behalf of AALL and its members, thanks be given to the following who worked throughout the year on Annual Meeting arrangements:
• President Catherine Lemann and the AALL Executive Board;
• Holly Pinto and Patricia Wellinger, Co-chairs of the Local Arrangements Committee, and its members;
• Steven Anderson, Chair of the Annual Meeting Program Committee, and its members;
• Kate Hagan and all members of the AALL Headquarters Staff;
• all the speakers, moderators, and program coordinators;
• all those who volunteered their time and assistance; and
• all AALL members, without whom the Annual Meeting would not have been such a success.
And be it further resolved that, on behalf of AALL and its members, thanks be given to our gold level sponsors, BNA, LexisNexis, and Wolters Kluwer Law & Business; and all our other corporate contributors who have cosponsored or sponsored an event, service, or publication or otherwise given their support to the Annual Meeting, with special thanks to LexisNexis for sponsoring the Opening Event.