Recipients honored at the ALL-SIS reception on Sunday, July 15, 2007, at the Loyola University New Orleans College of Law.
Outstanding Article Award
Bonnie Shucha, Head of Reference, University of Wisconsin Law Library, was the winner of the 2007 ALL-SIS Outstanding Article Award.
Ms. Shucha's winning article, The State of the Law Library Blogosphere, is available at http://www.llrx.com/features/blogosphere.htm.
Outstanding Service Award
Lee Peoples, Associate Director of the Oklahoma City University Law Library, was the recipient of the 2007 ALL-SIS Outstanding Service Award.
This year's recipient has been exceptionally active in ALL-SIS. His nominator said that Lee"has served as an excellent role model for newer law librarians, demonstrating leadership, vision, and dedication to academic law librarianship."
Lee's service includes:
- Continuing Education Task Force Chair 2006-2007
- Program Committee: Member or Co-chair since 2004
- CALI Committee
- Presenter, Coordinator and moderator at a number of ALL-SIS sponsored programs
- Authored many articles to the ALL-SIS Newsletter
- Contributed teaching materials in the ALL-SIS Sourcebook
Yu-Hui Chuang, Rutgers University Law Library, Newark
2006–2007 ALL-SIS Awards Committee
John Edwards, Drake University Law Library, Chair; Mary Ann Nelson, University of Iowa Law Library; and Marlene Alderman, Boston University Pappas Law Library.