The biennial membership survey was conducted in the spring of 2006. Some of the major conclusions from the results of this survey were:
- Use the ALL-SIS Listserv as the primary vehicle of communication;
- Use the ALL-SIS Listserv for dissemination of SIS announcements, news about colleagues, and educational and career opportunities;
- Participate in ALL-SIS by working on committees and projects;
- Provide educational programs on faculty services, digital collection development and management issues, and strategies to improve teaching legal research, in the time-slots allotted to the SIS at the annual meeting; and
- Assure ALL-SIS participation by having all academic law librarians automatically become a member of ALL-SIS as a part of their AALL membership.