Resources for Future Directors — Job Experiences Resources
- Coverage of materials: 2005 to present
- Items listed by format and, then, in reverse chronological order
- Hyperlinks are to articles, PowerPoint presentations, tables of contents of books, or online lectures.
Programs and Conferences
- American Association of Law Libraries
- Annual Meeting
Compiled using Frank Houdek’s AALL Annual Meetings: An Annotated Index of the Recordings (1989– ), Penny Hazelton’s conference notes, and the AALL Annual Meeting program guides.
Conference proceedings for the following meetings can be accessed through sound recordings called Strategize! Values, Visions, and Vistas and are available at nineteen libraries world-wide (according to WorldCat search on May 23, 2008).
- G2: Carmen Brigandi, Linda Ryan, Mark P. Bernstein, Barbara Bintliff, Margaret Fry, Penny Hazelton, Room at the Top: Strategy Tips From Hiring Squad (July 19, 2005).
- The following workshop was held outside of the AALL Annual Meeting schedule and is not part of the conference sound recording.
- Laura N. Gasaway, Janis Johnston, Martha Dragich, Barbara Bintliff, Frank Houdek, Penny Hazelton, Michelle Wu & Charles Ten Brink, Rebuilding the Profession: A Workshop for Librarians Interested in an Academic Directorship (July 20, 2005) in 99 Law Libr. J. 101 (2007).