Resources for Future Directors — Service Resources
- Coverage of materials: 2005 to present
- Items listed by format and, then, in reverse chronological order
- Hyperlinks are to articles, PowerPoint presentations, tables of contents of books, or online lectures.
Programs and Conferences
- American Association of Law Libraries
- Annual Meeting
Compiled using Frank Houdek’s AALL Annual Meetings: An Annotated Index of the Recordings (1989– ), Penny Hazelton’s conference notes, and the AALL Annual Meeting program guides.
The following workshop was held outside of the AALL Annual Meeting schedule and is not part of the conference sound recording.
- Laura N. Gasaway, Janis Johnston, Martha Dragich, Barbara Bintliff, Frank Houdek, Penny Hazelton, Michelle Wu & Charles Ten Brink, Rebuilding the Profession: A Workshop for Librarians Interested in an Academic Directorship (July 20, 2005) in 99 Law Libr. J. 101 (2007).
- American Association of Law Schools
Many of the program lectures and materials are available on the program websites. Follow the links below.
- Charles Ogletree (moderator) and Katherine Shelton Broderick, Ming W. Chin, Patricia A. O’Hara, Elizabeth Rindskopf Parker, Suellyn Scarnecchia, Kurt L. Schmoke, Kenneth W. Starr & William H. Webster (speakers), Public Service (Jan. 4, 2007).