OBS-SIS is committed to the continuing education of
its members and sponsors several programs at each AALL annual meeting.
The Education Committee works
with OBS-SIS members on program proposals for the annual conference.
Recent topics cover a wide variety of subjects, from migrating to
a new automated system to management of both people and websites.
Committee meetings provide essential networking and
more informal means of continuing education and are an essential
part of OBS-SIS members' schedule at the annual meeting.
- 2016 (Chicago, Illinois)
- 2015 (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- 2014 (San Antonio, Texas)
- 2013 (Seattle, Washington)
- 2012 (Boston, Massachusetts)
- 2011 (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- 2010 (Denver, Colorado)
- 2009 (Washington, DC)
- 2008 (Portland, Oregon)
- 2007 (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- 2006 (St. Louis, Missouri)
- 2005 (San Antonio, Texas)
- 2004 (Boston, Massachusetts)
- 2003 (Seattle, Washington)
- 2002 (Orlando, Florida)
- 2001 (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
- 2000 (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)