OBS-SIS Procedures Manual - Technical Services Law Librarian (TSLL)
- Technical Services Law Librarian or TSLL is the quarterly newsletter of the Online Bibliographic Services SIS and the Technical Services SIS.
- All OBS-SIS members automatically receive the newsletter as a benefit of membership.
- A "Message from the Chair" column containing SIS news, announcements, etc. should be submitted for each issue. Publication deadlines are listed in each issue, as well as on the TSLL website: http://www.aallnet.org/sis/tssis/tsll/index.htm
- OBS-SIS committee chairs are also encouraged to write articles concerning the work of their committee.
- Two representatives from the OBS-SIS serve on the TSLL Advisory Board. Each serves a two-year term, receiving their initial appointment in alternate years. The Advisory Board meets at least once during the AALL Annual Meeting and may be consulted by the TSLL editor and OBS-SIS Chair during the year.
- The Chair should work with the TSLL Advisory Board Representatives to monitor changes in the TSLL newsletter and give feedback to the editor.