OBS-SIS Procedures Manual - TSLL Editorial Representative
The Technical Services Law Librarian (TSLL) is produced jointly with the TS-SIS. A new issue is posted quarterly on the TSLL website,
with a direct link from the OBS-SIS website. Two representatives from OBS-SIS serve on the TSLL Editorial Board, and are appointed by
the incoming OBS-SIS Chair before the annual meeting. They serve two-year staggered terms, receiving their initial appointments in alternate
years. The TSLL Representatives:
- Attend the TSLL Editorial Board meeting that is held during the AALL Annual Meeting.
- Monitor TSLL content and advise the editor-in-chief to assure that editorial policies are being followed.
- Assist the editor-in-chief with TSLL policy decisions.
- Represent the interests of OBS-SIS members as these relate to TSLL content and practices.
- Participate with other members of the Editorial Board in the recruitment of applicants and the selection of a new editor-in-chief, associate editor, and/or layout and design editor, when a vacancy occurs in any of these positions.
- Keep the OBS Board apprised of challenges faced by TSLL and decisions made by the TSLL editorial board