The PLL/SIS KM Group is comprised of Law Librarians who are interested in advancing Knowledge Management principles and practices within their private law firm environment.
The PLL/SIS KM Group seeks to foster knowledge-sharing best practices related to connecting our users with the people, information and knowledge they need to deliver superior client service.
- Foster a community of law library professionals involved in KM to share best practices, facilitate professional development and track industry trends.
- Promoting KM as a discipline within the Law Librarian profession.
- Establishing Law librarian professionals as uniquely qualified information professionals to support KM initiatives.
- KM Law Librarians are responsible for:
Creating and implementing methodologies for content management
Aligning internal and external information with the strategic initiatives of the firm
Managing the firm�s research intranet/portal
Implementing internal knowledge databases
Consulting on new technologies such as information and work product retrieval, desk top imaging requirements, document management systems, enterprise search engines and mobile technologies.
LINKS TO RESOURCES
Julie Bozzell and Camille Reynolds currently serve as Co-Chairs. Responsibilities of the co-chairs include management of the LinkedIn group, organizing SIS meetings and responding to PLL member inquiries on the SIS.
Gail Bergmiller - Ropes Gray
Julie Bozzell - Hogan Lovells
Cindy Chick - Latham
Catherine Dillon - Jackson Lewis
Alirio Gomez - Milbank
Steven Lastres - Debevoise
Gina Lynch - Bingham
Don MacLeod - Debevoise
Catherine Monte - Fox Rothschild
Deborah Panella - Cravath
Camille Reynolds - Nossmann
Sarah Stephens - Sutherland
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT THE COMMITTEE CHAIRS:
Co-Chair: Julie Bozzell
Chief Research and Knowledge Services Officer
Hogan Lovells LLP
555 Thirteenth Street, NW
Washington, DC 20004
Co-Chair: Camille Reynolds
Director of Risk Management & Information Services
Fenwick & West LLP
555 California ST FL 12
San Francisco, CA 94104
Phone: (415) 875-2433
Fax: (415) 281-1350
- Ann Lee - Debovoise
- Julia Berry � Alston + Byrd
- Lynn Fogel � Bingham Greenbaum, Doll
- Mary Jo Merkowitz � Dinsmore
Copyright � 1996-present Private Law Libraries SIS
Last Updated: April 10, 2013
PLL-SIS Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org