The PLL officers include a Chair, a Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect, a Secretary, a Treasurer and two Executive Board members. In addition, the Executive Committee consists of these officers and the immediate Past Chair. See this page for descriptions of these leadership positions.
- Current Officers: For information about our current officers, please visit this page.
- Past Officers: For information about our past officers, please visit this page.
When the PLL was created, the leaders established several committees, including Corporate Law Librarians, Independent Law Librarians, Records Management Law Librarians and Technical Services Law Librarians. Through the years, the PLL created additional committees and groups to reflect the changing needs and interests of the membership. To learn more about the PLL's committees and groups, follow the links below or on the committee or group name in the Inside links to the right.
- Committees: For information about our committees, please visit this page.
- Groups: For information about our groups, please visit this page.
- Liaisons: For information about PLL liaisons to library and other organizations, please visit this page.
The PLL has engaged in several efforts to develop strategic plans for the section. The texts of those plans are available at these links:
Bylaws: The PLL Bylaws describe the structure and governance of the section. Our Bylaws Committee oversees the periodic amendments of the Bylaws, the text of which is located here.
Meeting Minutes: The minutes of various PLL meetings are available here.
Final Report Regarding the Velvet Chainsaw Consulting Report: Observations and Recommendations of the American Association of Law Libraries, October 2011