You Ask, We Tell – Your CI Report Formatting Questions Answered was presented Tuesday, January 31, 2017.
Stefanie Frame, Juli Hughes, and Liz Whittington, three seasoned CI professionals,addressed questions posed by Eve Searls about CI formatting, templates, subjects covered, and more from a newer CI professional. Participants are encouraged to ask the panel questions during the program.
Link to the program
- Stefanie Frame, R esearch Services Manager, Foley & Lardner LLP, Los Angeles, CA
- Juli Hughes, Director, Library and Research Services, Stradley, Ronon, Stevens & Young LLP, Philadelphia, PA
- Liz Whittington, Legal & Business Research Analyst, K&L Gates LLP,Pittsburgh, PA
- Eve Searls, Research Attorney, Jackson Walker LLP, San Antonio, TX
PLLIP BYLAWS ARE REVISED -- The election was held Nov. 28 - Dec. 9, and passed successfully. The vote was to approve a minor change regarding committees and groups. The new version of the Bylaws is posted in the "Bylaws Committee" section of the PLLIP website.
Six New PLLIP Grants available!
The PLLIP Grants Committee is pleased to announce three 2017 AALL Conference Institute grants.
We are going to award:
- Three Grants to the PLLIP Summit
- Two Grants to the Annual Conference (Registration and Travel)
- One grant to CONELL
By submitting the application, the recipient agrees to write an article about the experience to be published by PLLIP at a later date.
To apply, complete the grant application
and submit via email to PLLIP Grants Committee Chair, Leanne R. Simon.
The deadline for submitting applications is Monday, April 3, 2017. Announcement of the recipients will be on Monday, April 17, 2017