Chair and Liaison to Self Represented Litigants Network, 2013-14: Jessica Van Buren
SCCLL Board Liaison - Larry Meyer
Claudia Beth Jalowka
- Complete the identification of successful statewide or local pro bono projects conducted by bar associations, legal aid services, and voluntary attorney networks.
- Explore ways to encourage AALL chapters and local law libraries to connect with these programs in a high profile way and suggest appropriate roles that law librarians can play in such projects.
- Spotlight initiatives by librarians in all types of law libraries to assist under-served members of the public directly, to contribute research and organizational skills to their employers, and to support students who are fulfilling pro bono service requirements.
- Establish a presence for AALL and law librarians at the ABA/NLADA Equal Justice Conference.
- Collaborate with the Self Represented Litigation Network.
2007-08 - 2009 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013