The SCCLL offers grants to attend the following meetings:
2015 AALL Management Institute, March 26-28, 2015, Oak Brook, IL. Application Deadline: January 9, 2015
- 2015 Equal Justice Conference, May 7-9, 2015, Austin, TX. Application Deadline: March 12, 2015
- 2015 AALL Annual Meeting Registration Grant, July 18-21, 2015, Philadelphia, PA. Application Deadline: April 10, 2015
- 2015 AALL Annual Meeting, July 18-21, 2015, Philadelphia, PA.
Application Deadline: April 10, 2015
How to Apply
2015 Grant Application (PDF)
Email the completed, signed application and one signed letter of recommendation to the 2014-2015 SCCLL Grants Committee Chair:
Regina Smith, email@example.com, 215-574-7904
Rules for Awarding Grants
Membership in State, Court & County SIS is a prerequisite to receiving the grant.
- Grants should be made on the basis of: 1. Financial need 2. Proven potential ability 3. Promise of future usefulness and permanence in the law library profession
- Grants may be withdrawn for sufficient cause by unanimous action of the Committee.
- Should circumstances prevent use of the grant by the recipient, the award is to be handled at the discretion of the Committee.
- Recipient is required to provide receipts of expenses, sent to the Committee chair, within a week of the conference conclusion.
- First time applicants will take priority over previous recipients. Individuals who have received an SCCLL grant in the current or previous two Association fiscal years will not be eligible. However, an award may be presented to a previous recipient if there are fewer qualified applicants than awards available.
- All members of SCCLL are eligible regardless of number years of membership.