About Bylaws and Handbook Committee
The Bylaws Committee is appointed on an as-needed basis by the TS-SIS chair to bring the TS-SIS bylaws into conformity with AALL policies or to make other proposals to amend the bylaws as desired by the TS-SIS Executive Board. The committee consists of a chair and at least two other members.
See the TS-SIS Handbook for more information about the committee.
University of Nebraska
Phone: (402) 472-8286
2014-2015 Member Roster
- Miriam Childs, Law Library of Louisiana, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue Kelleher, Texas Tech University, email@example.com
- Wendy Moore, University of Georgia, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lauren Seney, William and Mary University, email@example.com
- John Jensen, Southern University Law Center, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Thomas, Drake University, email@example.com