About Membership Committee
The Membership Committee facilitate member recruitment, retention and involvement. Representative activities include:
- Welcoming new section members by sending a letter, a TS-SIS brochure and a volunteer form.
- Preparing the volunteer request form and working with the web site manager for posting by February 1. Forwarding copies of submitted volunteer forms to the appropriate committee chairs and/or officers.
- Assisting the TS-SIS Chair in answering inquiries about membership in the section.
- Representing TS-SIS at the CONELL Marketplace and serving as liaison to the AALL Mentorship Project.
- Helping to staff the TS-SIS table in the exhibit hall at the annual meeting.
See the TS-SIS Handbook for further activities and duties of the Committee.
Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
breynolds [at] debevoise.com
2014/2015 Member Roster
Wachtel, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
MSCooper [at] WLRK.com
California Western School of Law
ikipnes [at] cwsl.edu
slin [at] reedsmith.com
University of Buffalo
emcgrath [at] buffalo.edu
Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
linda.reid [at] srz.com
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
betty.roeske [at] kattenlaw.com
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
brian.striman [at] unl.edu
OCLC Quality Control
vanterpa [at] oclc.org