TS-SIS Long-Time Member Profile:
Ann Girona Sitkin
Cataloging Service Librarian
Harvard Law School Library
On this page:
Place And Date Of Birth
March 26, 1944 New York, N.Y.
- B.A. Macalester College, 1967.
- M.L.S. Columbia University, 1970.
Music, Reading, Travel.
Inspiration For Becoming A Law Librarian
I fell into the Law Library and have enjoyed
every minute (almost) of it. My inspiration has been the wonderful
colleagues I have worked with over the years.
Current Position Challenges
Coping with ”More/Better/Faster/Cheaper” and finding talented new catalogers.
- United Nations Library (N.Y.) 1967-1969
- Widener Library 1970-1971
- Harvard University, 1970-Present
- Divinity School Library 1971-1978
- Law School Library 1978-Present
'Crazy' Non-Professional Activity
Craziness is not in my nature; maybe some would have helped.
Earliest Childhood Memory
Getting chicken pox at age 3.
Where In Five Years?
Cleaning out my office and about to retire…
- Rene Chapman Memorial Award (2005)