TS-SIS Long-Time Member Profile:
Martin E. Wisneski
Assistant Director and Head of Technical Services
Washburn University School of Law Library
martin.wisneski [at] washburn.edu
On this page:
Place And Date Of Birth
Dearborn, Michigan — 1957
- M.L.S., Western Michigan University, 1980
- B.A., History, Western Michigan University, 1979
Star Trek, collecting Disney pins, web site design.
Inspiration For Becoming A Law Librarian
While in junior high school volunteered a summer at the local public library; decided then to be a librarian.
Current Position Challenges
Keeping up with current developments, managing electronic resources.
- Serials/Documents Librarian, University of Kansas School of Law Library, 1981-1986.
- Resource Librarian, Western Michigan University, 1980-1981.
'Crazy' Non-Professional Activity
Not sure I have one.
Always enjoy a trip to DisneyWorld or Disneyland.
Earliest Childhood Memory
Being in a hospital for an eye operation; probably 1 or 2 years old.
Where In Five Years?
Hopefully meeting new challenges at Washburn Law.
- AALL, 1982 to date
- Mid-America Association of Law Libraries
- Innovative Law Users Group