ALL-SIS Centennial Committee (2004–2006)
- ALL-SIS Centennial Celebration of Accomplishments Survey.
- Complete this short survey to help us celebrate the accomplishments, recognize the successes and innovations, and remember the fun and good times of academic librarians during the past 100 years.
- Firsts in Academic Law Libraries.
- See the instructions at the end to contribute to this list of first occurrences/instances of notable events, activities, and other distinctions in the field of academic law librarianship.
- ALL-SIS Annual Reports by Chair of the Section.
- Citations and links to annual reports to AALL by the chairs of ALL-SIS.
- ALL-SIS Milestones on the Occasion of its 25th Anniversary.
- This table was originally published on page 16 of the Summer 2004 ALL-SIS Newsletter.
Rosalie Sanderson, Octogenarian Innovators Behind (or in Front of) Academic "Firsts" List, 25 ALL-SIS Newsletter 14–18 (Summer 2006).
Rosalie Sanderson, Profiles in History: First Academic Law Librarians from Days Past, 25 ALL-SIS Newsletter 18, 22–24 (Summer 2006).
Margaret Christiansen and Christopher Knott, Milestones in Academic Law Libraries, 9 AALL Spectrum 10-13 (July 2005).
Rosalie Sanderson, The ALL-SIS: A Brief Historical Profile, 23 ALL-SIS Newsletter 10–15 (Summer 2004).