Summer Camp for Research Instructors:
LEXIS Publishing, in conjunction with the American Association of Law Libraries, is offering
the second Teaching Research in Academic Law Libraries (TRIALL) Conference. The TRIALL Conference
will be held July 13-14, 2000 in Philadelphia, PA, as a pre-conference to the AALL Annual Meeting.
TRIALL offers a professional development opportunity regarding instruction in an academic setting.
TRIALL Conference 2000
Through a variety of interactive, participatory and problem solving sessions, conference attendees
will learn about effective instruction. Enrollment will be limited to 30 participants to maximize
the learning and sharing of information. There will be no registration fee to attend the TRIALL
Conference. The application is available at http://infopro.lexis.com.
The Advisory Council is responsible for the development of the curriculum and the members include:
Register as soon as possible, before the TRIALL Conference reaches its maximum capacity!
- Kristin B. Gerdy, Assistant Professor of Law, Temple University, Beasley School of Law
- Ruth J. Hill, Head of Reference Services, Loyola Law School - Los Angeles
- Marci Hoffman, International & Foreign Librarian, Georgetown University Law Library
- Gail Partin, Associate Law Librarian, Sheely-Lee Law Library, Dickinson School of Law
- Cindy Spohr, LEXIS Publishing
- Holley M. Thompson, LEXIS Publishing